28 Feb 2024, 01:59
Let's Chat!
NooooRowan Bellegno wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 01:57A ratKiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 01:57 He’s taking a nap with Del lol, he loved naps:)
But! I’m gonna get another bunny, same type!?
Keira’s vibe is pretty bright (yay yellow Hufflepuff lol) so the bunny would be good too haha
I jus need a name
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 02:01
Let's Chat!
28 Feb 2024, 02:04
Let's Chat!
Heh
I want a beachy/summery themed name
Hii
I want a beachy/summery themed name
Hii
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 02:06
Let's Chat!
28 Feb 2024, 02:13
Let's Chat!
Maybe!
I want it to be Summer but that’s Kie’s middle name lol
I’m good u??
I want it to be Summer but that’s Kie’s middle name lol
I’m good u??
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 02:16
Let's Chat!
28 Feb 2024, 02:28
Let's Chat!