28 Feb 2024, 01:41
Let's Chat!
28 Feb 2024, 01:43
Let's Chat!
28 Feb 2024, 01:51
Let's Chat!
Hehe yup:)
And the name…
But in my defence, I did not name her after the character, I just lived the name, and it just happened to be a different Outer Banks character
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 01:52
Let's Chat!
28 Feb 2024, 01:55
Let's Chat!
Thank you! I changed Dellies pfp back to her old one before I got deactivated so I didn’t have the same one as my old character lol, cause she has the same fc
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 01:57
Let's Chat!
He’s taking a nap with Del lol, he loved naps:)
But! I’m gonna get another bunny, same type!
But! I’m gonna get another bunny, same type!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
28 Feb 2024, 01:57
Let's Chat!
A ratKiera Roseline wrote: 28 Feb 2024, 01:57 He’s taking a nap with Del lol, he loved naps:)
But! I’m gonna get another bunny, same type!