Back 4790 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Alyx Aberd wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 14:30 Good morning everyone 👋
Hello Alyx. How are you? :)
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 14:46
good morning!
Hello Tracey! How are you? :D
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 14:46 Morning <3
Hey Genevieve!! How are you?
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 14:49
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:41
Mia Fuzy wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:40 Good morning to all! 🥱😴
Hello Mia!!
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:40
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:36
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:25 Nap time?
It'll be bed time in 5 hours!
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:26

I respect you a lot mentor! But house duties uk-
Yeah yeah i know! haha!!
Hehe hryy anyways!?
Tired!! You?
Make sure to rest well! I'm ok tyfaa
I will thanks Mentee! :D
Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 15:07
Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:32 Hi Bailey
hello!
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:38
Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:30 Morninggg
Rapunzel!
snow!!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:36
Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:30 Morninggg
BAILEYYYY
*snugs*
*snugs* hello dearie <3
How are you doing Rapunzel?
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:14
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:10
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:54
Willow Byrne wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 11:37 Good morning lovelies<3
Hello Willow!! *Waves*
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 11:40

How are you doing today!
I am alright! How are you?
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 11:40 Where are the hufflepuffs? Where are the Slytherins omg?
They are not here. Would a Ravenclaw suffice?
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 11:55 mornnig
Hi Kid!!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:24 Hi everyone
Hi TWIZZLERS :D How are you doing?
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:42Hello!
Hi Minnie! How are you?
A ravenclaw would have sufficed if it wasn't for the game- 😭
Tsk tsk! Mentee I didn't expect this from you!!
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57 DADDDDDDDDD
How are you doing, Kid?
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57 @Damion White I am good thank you!! Or as good so far
That's good! :D
Quinn Brook wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:58 Morning! :sunrise:
Hello Quinn!! How are you today?
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:59 I am fine, but very bored sitting in my chair at school. Thanks @Damion White
Aww Minnie!! I am back home from work!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:02 Hi Mysti @Damion White I'm good, I almost updated my thread tracker in ency and waiting one person to reply where we will have rp so I can write a starter
I see!!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:08 Del is gone people :cry2:
Hello Rowan! :cry2: She will come back as a different student. (Kiera Rosaline)
I cannot wait to se her !
Me either!! :D

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Dad how is day go?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:48 Dad how is day go?
It went well. How was your day Kid?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:51
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:48 Dad how is day go?
It went well. How was your day Kid?
Sleepy and long, but next week and the week after are probably gonna be even longer cause im probably gonna help with the musical, moving sets and stuff, whcih is after school from 5:30 to 10 pm, lots of redbulls and energy drinks of the sort are gonna be needed


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:55
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:51
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:48 Dad how is day go?
It went well. How was your day Kid?
Sleepy and long, but next week and the week after are probably gonna be even longer cause im probably gonna help with the musical, moving sets and stuff, whcih is after school from 5:30 to 10 pm, lots of redbulls and energy drinks of the sort are gonna be needed
I see!! Good luck with your musical!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:55
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:51
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:48 Dad how is day go?
It went well. How was your day Kid?
Sleepy and long, but next week and the week after are probably gonna be even longer cause im probably gonna help with the musical, moving sets and stuff, whcih is after school from 5:30 to 10 pm, lots of redbulls and energy drinks of the sort are gonna be needed
I hope your musical goes well and you feel better!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:56
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:55
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:51
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:48 Dad how is day go?
It went well. How was your day Kid?
Sleepy and long, but next week and the week after are probably gonna be even longer cause im probably gonna help with the musical, moving sets and stuff, whcih is after school from 5:30 to 10 pm, lots of redbulls and energy drinks of the sort are gonna be needed
I see!! Good luck with your musical!
thanks dad,

*runs to the sandbox*

we are doing the Shrek musical, the set was super fun to build


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 18:01
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:56
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:55
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:51
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:48 Dad how is day go?
It went well. How was your day Kid?
Sleepy and long, but next week and the week after are probably gonna be even longer cause im probably gonna help with the musical, moving sets and stuff, whcih is after school from 5:30 to 10 pm, lots of redbulls and energy drinks of the sort are gonna be needed
I see!! Good luck with your musical!
thanks dad,

*runs to the sandbox*

we are doing the Shrek musical, the set was super fun to build
You're welcome :D

I see!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Good luck, Keith!
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:48
Alyx Aberd wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 14:30 Good morning everyone 👋
Hello Alyx. How are you? :)
Tracey Bailey wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 14:46
good morning!
Hello Tracey! How are you? :D
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 14:46 Morning <3
Hey Genevieve!! How are you?
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 14:49
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:41
Mia Fuzy wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:40 Good morning to all! 🥱😴
Hello Mia!!
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:40
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:36

It'll be bed time in 5 hours!



Yeah yeah i know! haha!!
Hehe hryy anyways!?
Tired!! You?
Make sure to rest well! I'm ok tyfaa
I will thanks Mentee! :D
Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 15:07
Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:32 Hi Bailey
hello!
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:38
Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:30 Morninggg
Rapunzel!
snow!!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:36
Bailey Glade wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:30 Morninggg
BAILEYYYY
*snugs*
*snugs* hello dearie <3
How are you doing Rapunzel?
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 17:14
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:10
Violet Rohr wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:54

Hello Willow!! *Waves*



I am alright! How are you?



They are not here. Would a Ravenclaw suffice?



Hi Kid!!



Hi TWIZZLERS :D How are you doing?



Hi Minnie! How are you?
A ravenclaw would have sufficed if it wasn't for the game- 😭
Tsk tsk! Mentee I didn't expect this from you!!
Keith Moore wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57 DADDDDDDDDD
How are you doing, Kid?
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:57 @Damion White I am good thank you!! Or as good so far
That's good! :D
Quinn Brook wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:58 Morning! :sunrise:
Hello Quinn!! How are you today?
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 12:59 I am fine, but very bored sitting in my chair at school. Thanks @Damion White
Aww Minnie!! I am back home from work!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:02 Hi Mysti @Damion White I'm good, I almost updated my thread tracker in ency and waiting one person to reply where we will have rp so I can write a starter
I see!!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 13:08 Del is gone people :cry2:
Hello Rowan! :cry2: She will come back as a different student. (Kiera Rosaline)
I cannot wait to se her !
Me either!! :D
How do you know her other name ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4790 / 18141