Back 4772 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

i am backk
OOC Let's Chat!
Number three!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:00 Ok ! I change for this one ! Thanks <3

It's cute del but remember my daaaaare
Heh I’m good:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tonight is one boring night.
OOC Let's Chat!
"Rowan in flowers" i call her ! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 02:06 "Rowan in flowers" i call her ! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Awww, she's cute! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
You think ? Hihi, thanks <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s rly nice!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 01:48 Hiiiiii.

Genevieve already has a form


4 Rowan!!
What do you mean "a form"? Sorry sometimes I am dumb

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4772 / 18141