Back 4771 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Okay enjoy!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi every body ! I'm looking for changing my pfp, which one could i use ? 1, 2, 3, or 4 ?
1
Reducio
Image posted by the member

2

3
Reducio
Image posted by the member

4
Reducio
Image posted by the member

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiiii.

Genevieve already has a form


4 Rowan!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I like 3!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Same!

Big reputation, big reputation. Oh, you and me, we got big reputation.
OOC Let's Chat!
I like #3 Rowan. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
What do u guys think of my current pfp? Dels back to blonde

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok ! I change for this one ! Thanks <3

It's cute del but remember my daaaaare

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4771 / 18141