27 Feb 2024, 00:06
Let's Chat!
Hey, I'm a Metamorphmagus too! I just didn't quite understand what he was saying.
27 Feb 2024, 00:07
Let's Chat!
27 Feb 2024, 00:08
Let's Chat!
Ooh that’s cool!!Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:06 Hey, I'm a Metamorphmagus too! I just didn't quite understand what he was saying.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
27 Feb 2024, 00:09
Let's Chat!
27 Feb 2024, 00:10
Let's Chat!
I dunno what I want to apply for.....
|
|
27 Feb 2024, 00:14
Let's Chat!
Quinn, I disagree with your statement in your signature. I know plenty of indecisionsts who don't care.
27 Feb 2024, 00:14
Let's Chat!
Hehe, I get that. I just am an indocicinost and I certainly care
Last edited by Quinn Brook on 27 Feb 2024, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
27 Feb 2024, 00:15
Let's Chat!
Nice! I want to write a list of abilities I want Kaitlyn to eventually have.Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:09 Hi Kait ! Applying for poison resistance now, me![]()
Just need to do the text