Back 4767 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey, I'm a Metamorphmagus too! I just didn't quite understand what he was saying.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
I see !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
It looked fun from what I could tell.
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:06 Hey, I'm a Metamorphmagus too! I just didn't quite understand what he was saying.
Ooh that’s cool!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Kait ! Applying for poison resistance now, me :sweatingbullets:
Just need to do the text

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I dunno what I want to apply for.....

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn, I disagree with your statement in your signature. I know plenty of indecisionsts who don't care.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Hehe, I get that. I just am an indocicinost and I certainly care <3
Last edited by Quinn Brook on 27 Feb 2024, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night everyone!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:09 Hi Kait ! Applying for poison resistance now, me :sweatingbullets:
Just need to do the text
Nice! I want to write a list of abilities I want Kaitlyn to eventually have.
Back 4767 / 18141