Back 4766 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

The french site !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
ooooh

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
oh lol

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Wah making a special race app is to hard 😑😑😑
OOC Let's Chat!
Noooo Delaine you shall be missed :cry2:

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:00 Wah making a special race app is to hard 😑😑😑
A what?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:00 Wah making a special race app is to hard 😑😑😑
A what?
It isn't clear !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:04
Brian Phillips wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 00:00 Wah making a special race app is to hard 😑😑😑
A what?
An application to become a special race on-site, like for Del she’s a metamorphmagus

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4766 / 18141