Back 4765 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:50
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:49
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:47
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:23
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:21
Camo Cloak pleasw !
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:21

Would it be possible if I could get a Marauders 🗺 wait a map emoji’s a thing?! cause there’s some ideas I could put to use NOTHING AT ALL 🙃
Got em!

Anyone else need anything??
Thanks. Love you Del, don't want you to leave !
You’re very welcome! Aww thanks, don’t worry, I’ll be back right away!
Wait.

You're deactivating!?!? :fear:
Yuppers

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Del, if no one else asked, can I have some choco frogs?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:50
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:49
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:47
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:23
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:21
Camo Cloak pleasw !
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:21

Would it be possible if I could get a Marauders 🗺 wait a map emoji’s a thing?! cause there’s some ideas I could put to use NOTHING AT ALL 🙃
Got em!

Anyone else need anything??
Thanks. Love you Del, don't want you to leave !
You’re very welcome! Aww thanks, don’t worry, I’ll be back right away!
Wait.

You're deactivating!?!? :fear:
If your coming back, tell us what your name will be! Please?

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes. Ouiiiiiiiiiiiin

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
WAIT U R SADDDDDD!!!! :'( :cry: :'(

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Were all...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
yea :'(

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Wait! Del, what 'bout your account on PFR?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
what is pfr?

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:51
Del, if no one else asked, can I have some choco frogs?
Yea ofc, owl me the ones u need!!

I don’t rly use my pfr acc, but it’s still there!

Pfr is the French version of this site

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4765 / 18141