Back 4764 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

OOH NICE!!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Never mind I found used and I just saw that someone was in the chamber of secrets 😈. Ha ha ha ha
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:40 Not anymore, and I don’t have enough money to buy another I don’t think, it I’ll see what I have (through selling my stuff I’ll send u the money I get then u can use that to buy one)
AWWWWWWWWWW Delainie TYSMMMMM UR SOOOOOOOOO KINDDDDDDDD TY AGAIN R U SURE THO I CAN GIVE IT BACK?

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:44
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:40 Not anymore, and I don’t have enough money to buy another I don’t think, it I’ll see what I have (through selling my stuff I’ll send u the money I get then u can use that to buy one)
AWWWWWWWWWW Delainie TYSMMMMM UR SOOOOOOOOO KINDDDDDDDD TY AGAIN R U SURE THO I CAN GIVE IT BACK?
You’re welcome! No no, keep it, get that map! Or anything that you want, it’s yours now, enjoy!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
TYSMMMMM!!!! UR VERYYYY KIND

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Del, when you deactivate, what'll happen to Whiskers?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:23
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:21
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:19 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Camo Cloak pleasw !
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:21
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Would it be possible if I could get a Marauders 🗺 wait a map emoji’s a thing?! cause there’s some ideas I could put to use NOTHING AT ALL 🙃
Got em!

Anyone else need anything??
Thanks. Love you Del, don't want you to leave !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:47
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:23
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:21
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:19 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Camo Cloak pleasw !
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:21
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Would it be possible if I could get a Marauders 🗺 wait a map emoji’s a thing?! cause there’s some ideas I could put to use NOTHING AT ALL 🙃
Got em!

Anyone else need anything??
Thanks. Love you Del, don't want you to leave !
You’re very welcome! Aww thanks, don’t worry, I’ll be back right away!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Yassssssssss !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:49
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:47
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:23
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:21
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:19 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Camo Cloak pleasw !
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:21
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Would it be possible if I could get a Marauders 🗺 wait a map emoji’s a thing?! cause there’s some ideas I could put to use NOTHING AT ALL 🙃
Got em!

Anyone else need anything??
Thanks. Love you Del, don't want you to leave !
You’re very welcome! Aww thanks, don’t worry, I’ll be back right away!
Wait.

You're deactivating!?!? :fear:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 4764 / 18141