The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat

Hi Everyone!!

:O the book series for pjo is awesome!! There are some things they didn't include in the show, although the show was awesome too!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Truee

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
So much !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Heyyyy

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Hi Topaz ! What's you're fav ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Seems we got a lot of pjo fans...

Perhaps the first or second activity could be pjo based?

And if you don't know what pjo is, you can learn about it I guess?
And if you don't like pjo, you can.. not do it, or give it a chance?

How does that sound?

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
I have an idea...

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:51 Hi Topaz ! What's you're fav ?
of what? like do u mean fantasy book or......
well mine is hp and keepers of lost cities I also loveeeee wings of fire!!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Topaz November wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:56
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:51 Hi Topaz ! What's you're fav ?
of what? like do u mean fantasy book or......
well mine is hp and keepers of lost cities I also loveeeee wings of fire!!
Fantasy book, yes !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
yea, i like those also yea sry I didn't read the past messages so yea got confused lol.

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!