Back 4761 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

That is always a good thing. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Ooo! Can i have a marauders map and a camo cloak?!!?!? Please!?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
I survived yesterday somehow-
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
I need a Marauders Map if you have it! It would super help with Minnie's troublemaking! If not, A camo Cloak might be nice.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Camo cloak please !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Would it be possible if I could get a Marauders 🗺 wait a map emoji’s a thing?! cause there’s some ideas I could put to use NOTHING AT ALL 🙃
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:19 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Camo Cloak pleasw !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:21
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:19 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Camo Cloak pleasw !
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:21
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Would it be possible if I could get a Marauders 🗺 wait a map emoji’s a thing?! cause there’s some ideas I could put to use NOTHING AT ALL 🙃
Got em!

Anyone else need anything??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:11
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:10 Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards
Ooo! Can i have a marauders map and a camo cloak?!!?!? Please!?
@Delainie Silverwing there's a whole bunch up above :)

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
Back 4761 / 18141