Back 4760 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

good evening !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! <3 about to leave work.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh nice!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:57 Hi! <3 about to leave work.
Hi Katie! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:57 Hi! <3 about to leave work.
Nice ! Finishing my starter of RP <3 <3 <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, yes. Hi Delainie!

Hi Genny! Nice RP requests :)

Hi Rowan! Feel free to take your time.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok, thanks ! I also generated an picture of the place !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:05 Lol, yes. Hi Delainie!

Hi Genny! Nice RP requests :)

Hi Rowan! Feel free to take your time.
Lol :lol: I am in a writing mood... if anyone responds

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone here need a (if you don’t already have one)
-Fake permission form
-Marauders Map
-Camo Cloak
-Any Bronze or some Silver Choco Froggies cards

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4760 / 18141