26 Feb 2024, 21:45
Let's Chat!
My next account will be dhampir !Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:08Oooh cool cool. Yea that deadline gets a lotRowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:07I tried to but i cannot because it's to late. I have a completed text for it... In my next account![]()
26 Feb 2024, 21:54
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 21:56
Let's Chat!
Hruuuu
Congrats Rowan!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!
26 Feb 2024, 22:12
Let's Chat!
Okee, I’ve slowly been changing Del, like, she’s nothing like iwk she was when I first created her, I’m gonna pick a new name and post the deactivation thingy, no jokes now:)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 22:16
Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 22:12 Okee, I’ve slowly been changing Del, like, she’s nothing like iwk she was when I first created her, I’m gonna pick a new name and post the deactivation thingy, no jokes now:)
26 Feb 2024, 22:17
Let's Chat!
I have the name now, just scared to post it lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
26 Feb 2024, 22:19
Let's Chat!
You’ll see;)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
