Back 4755 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:07
Bailey Ledges wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:06 Imma call u guys NYC now.
lmao the chat that never sleeps
too busy saving the city w batman :meninblack:
OOC Let's Chat!
Ula Takahashi wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:10
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:07
Bailey Ledges wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:06 Imma call u guys NYC now.
lmao the chat that never sleeps
too busy saving the city w batman :meninblack:
robin is that you?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
lol is that a new gryffindor?

Also, I’m making memes about my AP bio class during my free period lol. (Nice ones, not mean ones.)

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
how can you do AP bio? like how do you remember it all?!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:02 Does this chat ever sleep?
Are you kidding? Your miss something

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I never sleep anyway-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I am sleepy.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:11
Ula Takahashi wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:10
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:07
Bailey Ledges wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:06 Imma call u guys NYC now.
lmao the chat that never sleeps
too busy saving the city w batman :meninblack:
robin is that you?
*disappears into the shadows*
OOC Let's Chat!
lol I dropped out, I was in the class with seniors so I got the feeling it might not be for me.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
haha lol.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 4755 / 18141