26 Feb 2024, 18:10
Let's Chat!
too busy saving the city w batman
26 Feb 2024, 18:11
Let's Chat!
robin is that you?Ula Takahashi wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:10too busy saving the city w batman![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
26 Feb 2024, 18:15
Let's Chat!
lol is that a new gryffindor?
Also, I’m making memes about my AP bio class during my free period lol. (Nice ones, not mean ones.)
Also, I’m making memes about my AP bio class during my free period lol. (Nice ones, not mean ones.)
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
26 Feb 2024, 18:17
Let's Chat!
Are you kidding? Your miss something
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
26 Feb 2024, 18:18
Let's Chat!
I never sleep anyway-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
26 Feb 2024, 18:20
Let's Chat!
*disappears into the shadows*Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:11robin is that you?Ula Takahashi wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:10too busy saving the city w batman![]()
26 Feb 2024, 18:20
Let's Chat!
lol I dropped out, I was in the class with seniors so I got the feeling it might not be for me.
Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money