Back 4754 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 17:47
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 17:47
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 17:45
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 17:45
Bailey Glade wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 15:38

awwww @colin mccoire look!!!!
Uh oh
what's uh oh?
Colin appearing and teasing me and Bai
hehe it'll be funnyyy tho
True true

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Yo !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 17:59 Yo !
Did you apply for dhampir?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Does this chat ever sleep?

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
no lol

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:02 Does this chat ever sleep?
nope lmao

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Imma call u guys NYC now.

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:02
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 17:59 Yo !
Did you apply for dhampir?
I tried to but i cannot because it's to late. I have a completed text for it... In my next account :lol:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:06 Imma call u guys NYC now.
lmao the chat that never sleeps

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:07
Simon Kincaid wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 18:02
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 17:59 Yo !
Did you apply for dhampir?
I tried to but i cannot because it's to late. I have a completed text for it... In my next account :lol:
Oooh cool cool. Yea that deadline gets a lot

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 4754 / 18141