Back 4746 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oop
I’ve gotten a bunch of hundreds before in other subjects + other years, but she was such a bad teach like bro, she didn’t teach, she just yelled at us for literally nothing for like half the class. My parents weren’t even mad cause they knew how bad she was

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
ugh i have a math exam tomorrow... so not ready for it-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof. Good luck Paige! I hope u do welll

Ok but fr now, good night lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 05:46
ugh i have a math exam tomorrow... so not ready for it-
Omg good luck to you!!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 05:48 Oof. Good luck Paige! I hope u do welll

Ok but fr now, good night lol
Night!!!

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi All
OOC Let's Chat!
i just signed up for poudlard :)

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 05:48 Oof. Good luck Paige! I hope u do welll

Ok but fr now, good night lol
Love your pfp!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
i have no motivation to write my character's description... and my laptop is abt to die

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
heyoooo


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Back 4746 / 18141