Back 4741 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:41 Hiiii
I’m going to bed soon
Still kinda sick, not sure if I’m gonna end up going to school tmrw or not
Oh, no. Hope you get better soon.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:42
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:41 Hiiii
I’m going to bed soon
Still kinda sick, not sure if I’m gonna end up going to school tmrw or not
Oh, no. Hope you get better soon.
Thanks:)
Been taking medicine, drinking tea, relaxing, hoping I’ll be good soon

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:45
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:42
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:41 Hiiii
I’m going to bed soon
Still kinda sick, not sure if I’m gonna end up going to school tmrw or not
Oh, no. Hope you get better soon.
Thanks:)
Been taking medicine, drinking tea, relaxing, hoping I’ll be good soon
Now I think that you're about the 5th person that I've heard that's gone sick and my whole family's sick.


Oh my God... You don't think there's gonna be another wave of COVID?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:47
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:45
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:42
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:41 Hiiii
I’m going to bed soon
Still kinda sick, not sure if I’m gonna end up going to school tmrw or not
Oh, no. Hope you get better soon.
Thanks:)
Been taking medicine, drinking tea, relaxing, hoping I’ll be good soon
Now I think that you're about the 5th person that I've heard that's gone sick and my whole family's sick.


Oh my God... You don't think there's gonna be another wave of COVID?
Nah it’s just a cold going around

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
i'm back... still at lunch, but i can't be bothered socialising :S

fr, so many people are sick atm! idk, but i hope there won't be another wave of COVID... it feels like it's died down, but apparently a lot of ppl are still getting it 🤷‍♀️

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:50
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:47
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:45
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:42
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:41 Hiiii
I’m going to bed soon
Still kinda sick, not sure if I’m gonna end up going to school tmrw or not
Oh, no. Hope you get better soon.
Thanks:)
Been taking medicine, drinking tea, relaxing, hoping I’ll be good soon
Now I think that you're about the 5th person that I've heard that's gone sick and my whole family's sick.


Oh my God... You don't think there's gonna be another wave of COVID?
Nah it’s just a cold going around
Most of the Symptoms for my family aren't regular colds. I don't know.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:51
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:50
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:47
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:45

Thanks:)
Been taking medicine, drinking tea, relaxing, hoping I’ll be good soon
Now I think that you're about the 5th person that I've heard that's gone sick and my whole family's sick.


Oh my God... You don't think there's gonna be another wave of COVID?
Nah it’s just a cold going around
Most of the Symptoms for my family aren't regular colds. I don't know.
oof... well hopefully it isn't covid 🤞

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:52
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:51
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:50
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:47

Now I think that you're about the 5th person that I've heard that's gone sick and my whole family's sick.


Oh my God... You don't think there's gonna be another wave of COVID?
Nah it’s just a cold going around
Most of the Symptoms for my family aren't regular colds. I don't know.
oof... well hopefully it isn't covid 🤞
Yea deff
Usually I test, but I haven’t yet. We’ll see how I feel in the morning ig

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:53
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:52
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:51

Most of the Symptoms for my family aren't regular colds. I don't know.
oof... well hopefully it isn't covid 🤞
Yea deff
Usually I test, but I haven’t yet. We’ll see how I feel in the morning ig
well hopefully you feel better in the morning... last time i got covid i copped it rlly bad :cry2:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:53
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:53
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:52

oof... well hopefully it isn't covid 🤞
Yea deff
Usually I test, but I haven’t yet. We’ll see how I feel in the morning ig
well hopefully you feel better in the morning... last time i got covid i copped it rlly bad :cry2:
Yeah thanks. That sucks, when I got it I was ok

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4741 / 18141