Back 4740 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Who be hating Who? only backread so far
OOC Let's Chat!
dw, i'm confused too-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:27
dw, i'm confused too-
Lol.

I'm still trying to think if I should go to the thing I was talking about. I guess I could ask what games. Cause then I could mentally prepare.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:30
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:27
dw, i'm confused too-
Lol.

I'm still trying to think if I should go to the thing I was talking about. I guess I could ask what games. Cause then I could mentally prepare.
idek what you're talking about lol... is that the thing you were invited to?? but yeah, that sounds like a good idea!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:32
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:30
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:27
dw, i'm confused too-
Lol.

I'm still trying to think if I should go to the thing I was talking about. I guess I could ask what games. Cause then I could mentally prepare.
idek what you're talking about lol... is that the thing you were invited to?? but yeah, that sounds like a good idea!
chances its games that she'll target me to make my life miserable Yes, it is the same thing BTW.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:33
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:32
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:30

Lol.

I'm still trying to think if I should go to the thing I was talking about. I guess I could ask what games. Cause then I could mentally prepare.
idek what you're talking about lol... is that the thing you were invited to?? but yeah, that sounds like a good idea!
chances its games that she'll target me to make my life miserable Yes, it is the same thing BTW.
hm... can you just target her back? :rofl:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:34
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:33
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:32
idek what you're talking about lol... is that the thing you were invited to?? but yeah, that sounds like a good idea!
chances its games that she'll target me to make my life miserable Yes, it is the same thing BTW.
hm... can you just target her back? :rofl:
No. Because then other people would know something's up and I do not need more enemies.
OOC Let's Chat!
hm yeah, but if she targets you then surely they'll know either way? anyway, i'm going to lunch.. ttyl!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:37
hm yeah, but if she targets you then surely they'll know either way? anyway, i'm going to lunch.. ttyl!
fair point- welp she responded- KINDA LATE

and ok ttyl :bye:
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii
I’m going to bed soon
Still kinda sick, not sure if I’m gonna end up going to school tmrw or not

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4740 / 18141