26 Feb 2024, 03:30
Let's Chat!
Lol.
I'm still trying to think if I should go to the thing I was talking about. I guess I could ask what games. Cause then I could mentally prepare.
26 Feb 2024, 03:32
Let's Chat!
idek what you're talking about lol... is that the thing you were invited to?? but yeah, that sounds like a good idea!Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:30Lol.
I'm still trying to think if I should go to the thing I was talking about. I guess I could ask what games. Cause then I could mentally prepare.
26 Feb 2024, 03:33
Let's Chat!
chances its games that she'll target me to make my life miserable Yes, it is the same thing BTW.Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:32idek what you're talking about lol... is that the thing you were invited to?? but yeah, that sounds like a good idea!Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:30Lol.
I'm still trying to think if I should go to the thing I was talking about. I guess I could ask what games. Cause then I could mentally prepare.
26 Feb 2024, 03:34
Let's Chat!
hm... can you just target her back?Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:33chances its games that she'll target me to make my life miserable Yes, it is the same thing BTW.Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:32idek what you're talking about lol... is that the thing you were invited to?? but yeah, that sounds like a good idea!Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:30
Lol.
I'm still trying to think if I should go to the thing I was talking about. I guess I could ask what games. Cause then I could mentally prepare.![]()
26 Feb 2024, 03:35
Let's Chat!
No. Because then other people would know something's up and I do not need more enemies.Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:34hm... can you just target her back?Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:33chances its games that she'll target me to make my life miserable Yes, it is the same thing BTW.Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:32idek what you're talking about lol... is that the thing you were invited to?? but yeah, that sounds like a good idea!![]()
26 Feb 2024, 03:37
Let's Chat!
hm yeah, but if she targets you then surely they'll know either way? anyway, i'm going to lunch.. ttyl!
26 Feb 2024, 03:39
Let's Chat!
fair point- welp she responded- KINDA LATEPaige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 03:37hm yeah, but if she targets you then surely they'll know either way? anyway, i'm going to lunch.. ttyl!
and ok ttyl
26 Feb 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
Hiiii
I’m going to bed soon
Still kinda sick, not sure if I’m gonna end up going to school tmrw or not
I’m going to bed soon
Still kinda sick, not sure if I’m gonna end up going to school tmrw or not
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”