The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat

5 but there is two other book series that continues these

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Oh right right nice

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:29 Yeah. I have the first one. I’ll probs read it soon. Tho I’m currently in another *not fantasy* book series atm
Share the name omg

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:34 5 but there is two other book series that continues these
There are a few other books besides these too like chalice of the gods! Omg I enjoy these series so much srsly

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Violet Rohr wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:57
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:29 Yeah. I have the first one. I’ll probs read it soon. Tho I’m currently in another *not fantasy* book series atm
Share the name omg
The Inheritance Games

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Oh wow, that's in my reading list!

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
I’m only halfway through the the first one and it’s soooo good man!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Watawtaw. I need to sleep now. Good night !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Gn!! Also, 6k postsssssss!!!!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Felicitation Del ! Already 657 waw ! :sweatingbullets:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
You’ll be at 1k soon!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”