Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-78

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-79

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-80

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-82

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-83

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-82

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-83

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-84

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-83

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right