Back 4735 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:46
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:45
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:40

Oof. What songs??
linkin park <3
Oh cool. Never heard of it.
omg what!? they're my fav band <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:34
lol ok... i guess nobody's having a good day then :(
Especially when we can't run away from it.
Even if we tried our best not to be a laughing stock, we're our own problem at the end of the day.
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 26 Feb 2024, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:51
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:34
lol ok... i guess nobody's having a good day then :(
Especially when we can't run away from it.
Even if we tried our best not to be a laughing stock.
yep, exactly how i feel... honestly thought about buying a one way ticket to a far away country...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:48
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:46
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:45
linkin park <3
Oh cool. Never heard of it.
omg what!? they're my fav band <3
Oop lol. I mostly listen to like, individual singers not bands tho, so I’m not surprised I haven’t rly heard of them. Maybe if I heard some of their songs I’d know

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:54
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:48
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:46

Oh cool. Never heard of it.
omg what!? they're my fav band <3
Oop lol. I mostly listen to like, individual singers not bands tho, so I’m not surprised I haven’t rly heard of them. Maybe if I heard some of their songs I’d know
oh ok, well they're an alt / nu metal band so... unless you listen to that sort of music, then i doubt it-

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:52
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:51
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:34
lol ok... i guess nobody's having a good day then :(
Especially when we can't run away from it.
Even if we tried our best not to be a laughing stock.
yep, exactly how i feel... honestly thought about buying a one way ticket to a far away country...
Or simply vanish because we feel like nobody view us as someone special to them.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:55
Paige Mallary wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:52
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:51

Especially when we can't run away from it.
Even if we tried our best not to be a laughing stock.
yep, exactly how i feel... honestly thought about buying a one way ticket to a far away country...
Or simply vanish because we feel like nobody view us as someone special to them.
yep, that'd be good but obviously that's not real... :cry2:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
. What's going on in here?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I’m so sorry, Annette!
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 00:57 . What's going on in here?
just "venting" about life <3

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4735 / 18141