Back 4730 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:33 S2 was ok, but overall the series is amazing lol. I have like 6 st posters hehe
Gotcha! I used to have a Stranger Things stickers album but lost it
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:39
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:33 S2 was ok, but overall the series is amazing lol. I have like 6 st posters hehe
Gotcha! I used to have a Stranger Things stickers album but lost it
Oops lol
I used to have like 5 I think st hoodies too

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:23
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:14 Haha yea it was pretty confusing. Ngl season three was the best, and it wasn’t acc that confusing, but yea I’ll agree with you season one didn’t make too much sense at first
I might try with S2 maybe
I definitely recommend it! S2 is good but I thought S3 and S4 were particularly excellent.

And good evening, everyone!

— STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — Part-Veela — Alluring
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm not really fond of using show merchadising... Unless if they has stunning items!
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:41 I definitely recommend it! S2 is good but I thought S3 and S4 were particularly excellent.

And good evening, everyone!
Thank you for your advice! I might need to see which time it's better fitting! I have a few shows to continue watching it
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:41
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:23
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:14 Haha yea it was pretty confusing. Ngl season three was the best, and it wasn’t acc that confusing, but yea I’ll agree with you season one didn’t make too much sense at first
I might try with S2 maybe
I definitely recommend it! S2 is good but I thought S3 and S4 were particularly excellent.

And good evening, everyone!
S3 was by far the best!!!!
I loved itttttt

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:47 Thank you for your advice! I might need to see which time it's better fitting! I have a few shows to continue watching it
Yeah, that's a good choice. I've been juggling the new Avatar show, Dance Academy, and a re-watch of Control Z at the same time and I'm overwhelmed lmao :cute:

— STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — Part-Veela — Alluring
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:52 Yeah, that's a good choice. I've been juggling the new Avatar show, Dance Academy, and a re-watch of Control Z at the same time and I'm overwhelmed lmao :cute:
Control Z is a good show imo! I've watched a lot of shows... Avatar is also included in my watch list!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:54 Control Z is a good show imo! I've watched a lot of shows... Avatar is also included in my watch list!
I just stumbled upon it one day in 2020 and my life was never the same. So good for no reason :lol:
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:51 S3 was by far the best!!!!
I loved itttttt
Oh yeah, I definitely agree! I think S4 is the most cinematic, but something about season 3 just hits different. But I haven't rewatched it at all, so maybe I'm hanging onto the 'nostalgia' :sweatingbullets:

— STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — Part-Veela — Alluring
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:02 I just stumbled upon it one day in 2020 and my life was never the same. So good for no reason :lol:
I felt that show was quite dark... But also blunt
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 23:02
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:54 Control Z is a good show imo! I've watched a lot of shows... Avatar is also included in my watch list!
I just stumbled upon it one day in 2020 and my life was never the same. So good for no reason :lol:
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:51 S3 was by far the best!!!!
I loved itttttt
Oh yeah, I definitely agree! I think S4 is the most cinematic, but something about season 3 just hits different. But I haven't rewatched it at all, so maybe I'm hanging onto the 'nostalgia' :sweatingbullets:
Yea true true. Season 4 was great too, but season 3 will always be my fav lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4730 / 18141