Back 4729 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hii

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:57 Oh nice nice
Have u seen Stranger Things??
Not really that much, I felt they weren't really my vibe
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 21:34
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 20:57 Oh nice nice
Have u seen Stranger Things??
Not really that much, I felt they weren't really my vibe
Oh alr. I binge watched it over the summer like two years ago I think lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 21:36 Oh alr. I binge watched it over the summer like two years ago I think lol
I remember I had watched the whole 1st season and it was quite... Anxious! Never thought I'd enjoy
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 21:48
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 21:36 Oh alr. I binge watched it over the summer like two years ago I think lol
I remember I had watched the whole 1st season and it was quite... Anxious! Never thought I'd enjoy
Ah yeah. Honestly, the first season was probs the creepiest

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 21:57 Ah yeah. Honestly, the first season was probs the creepiest
I found struggling myself to understand at first, because it was like, the guy in coma was in the other world or? Now it seems I don't remember well as I thought haha
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:07
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 21:57 Ah yeah. Honestly, the first season was probs the creepiest
I found struggling myself to understand at first, because it was like, the guy in coma was in the other world or? Now it seems I don't remember well as I thought haha
Haha yea it was pretty confusing. Ngl season three was the best, and it wasn’t acc that confusing, but yea I’ll agree with you season one didn’t make too much sense at first

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
NO SPOILERS! XD

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:14 Haha yea it was pretty confusing. Ngl season three was the best, and it wasn’t acc that confusing, but yea I’ll agree with you season one didn’t make too much sense at first
I might try with S2 maybe
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:23
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 22:14 Haha yea it was pretty confusing. Ngl season three was the best, and it wasn’t acc that confusing, but yea I’ll agree with you season one didn’t make too much sense at first
I might try with S2 maybe
S2 was ok, but overall the series is amazing lol. I have like 6 st posters hehe

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4729 / 18141