Back 4723 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Nice! Hi Delainie! Hi Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

How’s everyone doing??

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good! Trying to navigate PFR

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 14:38
Damion White wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 09:41 Yes babycakes <3 I am. *Giggles* Adorkable! 😍 🥰
I am alright. How are you? 😻 💕
I'm better, just feeling stuffed. Ate too much!
Aww no! 😞 🥺 should take care of yourself babycakes <3 <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:02 I’m getting so close to 6k postsss
Congrats, that's so much! I'm just aiming for 20 mayn :sweatingbullets:

— STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — Part-Veela — Alluring
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]If you post a lot in threads and chats, you'll get 20 posts, or even 100 before you know it!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Going walk, bye !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:29
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:02 I’m getting so close to 6k postsss
Congrats, that's so much! I'm just aiming for 20 mayn :sweatingbullets:
You’ll be there sooner than ya know it! Trust me, as soon as you hit that point, your post count just keeps going up n up and ya don’t even realize it!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 4723 / 18141