Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-72 how’ve you been, Mari?

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-71

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-72 I got a little sick this weekend, but otherwise, ok! Focused on studies, how about you?

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-73

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-72

I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff <3
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-70

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-68

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right