25 Feb 2024, 16:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-72 how’ve you been, Mari?
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
25 Feb 2024, 16:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-71
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
25 Feb 2024, 17:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-72 I got a little sick this weekend, but otherwise, ok! Focused on studies, how about you?
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Feb 2024, 17:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-72
I don't bite and I don't eat anyone for breakfast !
Rowan, my bff
25 Feb 2024, 17:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
25 Feb 2024, 17:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff