The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat

Hello Rowan!

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Hi ! What's you're fav fantasy novel ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:16 Hi ! What's you're fav fantasy novel ?
Well I have quite a lot, maybe pjo, hp and the gone series... Hbu?

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
I rly like Harry Potter n Percy Jackson

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Me too <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
O haven’t access read the pj books, but I’ve seen the tv show lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Woah! You should totally read the books

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Yeah. I have the first one. I’ll probs read it soon. Tho I’m currently in another *not fantasy* book series atm

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Violet Rohr wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:28 Woah! You should totally read the books
Yes you should ! I love these books !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:30
Violet Rohr wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 02:28 Woah! You should totally read the books
Yes you should ! I love these books !
How many are there again? 4?

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”