Back 4716 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:53 Take ya time!!
Here :
Image posted by the member

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 00:06 Goodnight guys! (I think I injured my leg and I have to go to a dance performance tommorow! :wounded: )
argh! I hope you feel better soon, Quinn. Good night! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Kaitlyn!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi again!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 00:09
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:53 Take ya time!!
Here :
Image posted by the member
Ohh that’s so cute!! Good job Rowan!! :D
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 00:09
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 23:53 Take ya time!!
Here :
Image posted by the member
LOVE IT!!!! Thank you

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
No problem !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
hey everyone
Back 4716 / 18141