24 Feb 2024, 23:46
Let's Chat!
You also get all of the ones gor your year for "free" when you move up a year.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:56Huargghhh that's a lotta works..Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:51That's correct! And you can update your trunk when they open it!
why can't we just steal someone's wand or something..
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
24 Feb 2024, 23:48
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 23:49
Let's Chat!
Oooo me!!!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
24 Feb 2024, 23:50
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 23:51
Let's Chat!
Theme...uh no idea...Color...hmmm green and red! Text: my signature!! Pictures: um...surprise me!! My FC is Sophie Skelton
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
24 Feb 2024, 23:52
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 23:53
Let's Chat!
Take ya time!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
24 Feb 2024, 23:58
Let's Chat!
I wanna see when it’s done!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Feb 2024, 00:06
Let's Chat!
Goodnight guys! (I think I injured my leg and I have to go to a dance performance tommorow!
)
|
|