✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Name: Seraphina K Merryweather
House: Hufflepuff
Year: first
Favorite Series: The HP series (obviously), For the Wolf, Bartimeo trilogy, Apprentice to the villain... And so many more!
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Name: Delainie Silverwing
House: Ravenclaw
Year: First
Favorite Series: hmmm, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, etc

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Name: Rowan Bellegno
House: Gryffindor
Year: first
Favorite Series: harry potter, percy jackson, manga fairy tail (that's fantasy)

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Yay, so happy, thanks !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Thankss!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Name: Minnie Duke
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First
Favorite Series: Harry potter, Wings of Fire, or Keeper of the Lost Cities

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
✰ The Fantasy Club ✰ Sign Ups! OOC
Minnie Duke wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 23:24 Name: Minnie Duke
House: Hufflepuff
Year: First
Favorite Series: Harry potter, Wings of Fire, or Keeper of the Lost Cities
Thanks for Joining! Welcome to the Club!