Back 4715 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:56
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:51
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 22:51 Do we get spells from doing our homeworks?
That's correct! And you can update your trunk when they open it!
Huargghhh that's a lotta works..


why can't we just steal someone's wand or something..
You also get all of the ones gor your year for "free" when you move up a year.

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice !
Ok, i need things to do so every body who wants gonna have a free banner !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Oooo me!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice ! Theme ? Color ? Text ? Pictures ?

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Theme...uh no idea...Color...hmmm green and red! Text: my signature!! Pictures: um...surprise me!! My FC is Sophie Skelton

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok ! In prep !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Take ya time!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I wanna see when it’s done!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight guys! (I think I injured my leg and I have to go to a dance performance tommorow! :wounded: )

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Back 4715 / 18141