Back 4710 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I haven’t had time yet to watch, but I want to at some point. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ernest Baird wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:51
So out of Broom Racing, Dueling, and Qudditch, which is yall favorite to watch?
To watch, deff quidditch. In Dels experience, to play none, she keeps almost dying lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice ! Me, mas o menos....

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:20
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:01
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:55
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:50 Dang. That does suck.



I wonder if my application Got approved- Well, I'm gonna go check.
Ooh for what!
Special race I'm like so late behind but I only have like a couple of days and then I can't edit it. I don't think. That's why I was trying to hurry up and do it 2 days ago but I'm like dang it.
Ooh fun!! Which race r ya going for
I'm gonna keep it a secret until Maybe gets approved cuz there's no point in Getting Hopes up if it don't get approved.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ernest Baird wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:51
So out of Broom Racing, Dueling, and Qudditch, which is yall favorite to watch?
But it's a really good question !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:52
no idea, haven’t watched any on this site lol
The spectator threads are really fun when people are in them

Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ernest Baird wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:51
So out of Broom Racing, Dueling, and Qudditch, which is yall favorite to watch?
As a quidditch player I am obliged to say that XD but dueling is also really fun to watch.

IMO broom racing has to much going on at one time for me to keep up lol. It does look really interesting though. Much respect to broom racing mods.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm duelist for soon, so it's sure, like Alexander, that i say mine.

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:56
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:20
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:01
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:55
Brian Phillips wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 20:50 Dang. That does suck.



I wonder if my application Got approved- Well, I'm gonna go check.
Ooh for what!
Special race I'm like so late behind but I only have like a couple of days and then I can't edit it. I don't think. That's why I was trying to hurry up and do it 2 days ago but I'm like dang it.
Ooh fun!! Which race r ya going for
I'm gonna keep it a secret until Maybe gets approved cuz there's no point in Getting Hopes up if it don't get approved.
I know you I know what race you're going to try and get Am I wrong?
OOC Let's Chat!
EmmaLee LeDames wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:56
Paige Mallary wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 21:52
no idea, haven’t watched any on this site lol
The spectator threads are really fun when people are in them
In the one spectator thread I’m in, a fight broke out. Lol.


I think Kaitlyn would like dueling or broom racing (once she gets over her fears).
Back 4710 / 18141