24 Feb 2024, 19:48
Let's Chat!
You are welcomeDelainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:37Thank youuuDamion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:17Uh huh. It is!!Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:09No problem, it's all real![]()
![]()
*Hugs* TINY I hope you get well soon!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:16Sick but alright!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
24 Feb 2024, 19:57
Let's Chat!
I’ve just been trying to rest n all. I left school early yesterday, I just finished everything in the morning handed it in then left at lunch hahaDamion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:48You are welcomeDelainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:37Thank youuuDamion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:17Uh huh. It is!!![]()
*Hugs* TINY I hope you get well soon!![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Feb 2024, 19:58
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 20:00
Let's Chat!
i would!
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
24 Feb 2024, 20:02
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 20:14
Let's Chat!
oh oki
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
24 Feb 2024, 20:41
Let's Chat!
Hello.
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG