24 Feb 2024, 19:09
Let's Chat!
No problem, it's all realDamion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:36Aww thank you babycakes![]()
Thank you!!
24 Feb 2024, 19:12
Let's Chat!
Omo that's sad. I have this experience too, it's ok. Ik it's difficult to stay connected, but at least it's not impossible, right?Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:06It's actually difficult to stay connected... I have already shifted once, and Ik the experience... So I didn't really want to be that attached... Somehow I actually had to cry after my bday coz they both made it so damn special... I really don't wanna lose them... But it's like, I already knew the end, before it began.Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:03Oh I totally understand, and it's not weird!! We actually get attached to friends. Even my friends are going away to another state after a yearViolet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:59Help- even that seems weird... Like I'm not supposed to miss them like this. It will js hurt me after an year... Because I'm sure my friend group will change... I'm going to shift again so-Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:58Omg having fun with friends!!!Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:56
Oohh I see! Gtk you are good. I'm ok... Weird but I'm too tired to sleep.... I had too much fun today and somehow I already miss my friends. Like seriously after spending 4 hrs together in the arcade- I'm actually worried rn oof
Worried about what tho?
You guys just stay in touch through calls and chats!!
Plus, since they're special, you ought to stay connected, OK? Tryna not lose them
You are not you when you are sane.
24 Feb 2024, 19:15
Let's Chat!
I will try alright. Tysmm Ash! Will talk to you tomorrow, good night and sweet dreams!Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:12Omo that's sad. I have this experience too, it's ok. Ik it's difficult to stay connected, but at least it's not impossible, right?Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:06It's actually difficult to stay connected... I have already shifted once, and Ik the experience... So I didn't really want to be that attached... Somehow I actually had to cry after my bday coz they both made it so damn special... I really don't wanna lose them... But it's like, I already knew the end, before it began.Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:03Oh I totally understand, and it's not weird!! We actually get attached to friends. Even my friends are going away to another state after a yearViolet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:59Help- even that seems weird... Like I'm not supposed to miss them like this. It will js hurt me after an year... Because I'm sure my friend group will change... I'm going to shift again so-
You guys just stay in touch through calls and chats!!
Plus, since they're special, you ought to stay connected, OK? Tryna not lose them![]()
![]()
24 Feb 2024, 19:16
Let's Chat!
Sick but alright!Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:55How are you?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46Hiiiiii Toothpaste
Naah! I slept all day!
Ooh nice!!![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Feb 2024, 19:16
Let's Chat!
Mhm same to you!!Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:15I will try alright. Tysmm Ash! Will talk to you tomorrow, good night and sweet dreams!Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:12Omo that's sad. I have this experience too, it's ok. Ik it's difficult to stay connected, but at least it's not impossible, right?Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:06It's actually difficult to stay connected... I have already shifted once, and Ik the experience... So I didn't really want to be that attached... Somehow I actually had to cry after my bday coz they both made it so damn special... I really don't wanna lose them... But it's like, I already knew the end, before it began.Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:03Oh I totally understand, and it's not weird!! We actually get attached to friends. Even my friends are going away to another state after a yearViolet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:59
Help- even that seems weird... Like I'm not supposed to miss them like this. It will js hurt me after an year... Because I'm sure my friend group will change... I'm going to shift again so-
You guys just stay in touch through calls and chats!!
Plus, since they're special, you ought to stay connected, OK? Tryna not lose them![]()
![]()
take care!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
24 Feb 2024, 19:17
Let's Chat!
Uh huh. It is!!Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:09No problem, it's all realDamion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:36Aww thank you babycakes![]()
Thank you!!![]()
*Hugs* TINY I hope you get well soon!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:16Sick but alright!Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:55How are you?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46Hiiiiii Toothpaste
Naah! I slept all day!
Ooh nice!!![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
24 Feb 2024, 19:37
Let's Chat!
Thank youuuDamion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:17Uh huh. It is!!Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:09No problem, it's all realDamion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:36Aww thank you babycakes![]()
Thank you!!![]()
![]()
*Hugs* TINY I hope you get well soon!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:16Sick but alright!Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:55How are you?
Naah! I slept all day!
Ooh nice!!![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
24 Feb 2024, 19:37
Let's Chat!
YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG