Back 4706 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:36
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:12
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:05 OIYE!!! YOU ARE MINE <3 <3 BABYCAKES *pinkpenguin*
Really adorkable! I find it cute <3
Aww thank you babycakes <3
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:16 Onnnnnnnn, so cute boys <3
Thank you!!
No problem, it's all real <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:06
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:03
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:59
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:58
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:56

Oohh I see! Gtk you are good. I'm ok... Weird but I'm too tired to sleep.... I had too much fun today and somehow I already miss my friends. Like seriously after spending 4 hrs together in the arcade- I'm actually worried rn oof
Omg having fun with friends!!!
Worried about what tho?
Help- even that seems weird... Like I'm not supposed to miss them like this. It will js hurt me after an year... Because I'm sure my friend group will change... I'm going to shift again so-
Oh I totally understand, and it's not weird!! We actually get attached to friends. Even my friends are going away to another state after a year :'(
You guys just stay in touch through calls and chats!!
It's actually difficult to stay connected... I have already shifted once, and Ik the experience... So I didn't really want to be that attached... Somehow I actually had to cry after my bday coz they both made it so damn special... I really don't wanna lose them... But it's like, I already knew the end, before it began.
Omo that's sad. I have this experience too, it's ok. Ik it's difficult to stay connected, but at least it's not impossible, right? :)
Plus, since they're special, you ought to stay connected, OK? Tryna not lose them :) <3

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Eh I might get all room in dark and cozy
OOC Let's Chat!
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:12
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:06
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:03
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:59
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:58
Omg having fun with friends!!!
Worried about what tho?
Help- even that seems weird... Like I'm not supposed to miss them like this. It will js hurt me after an year... Because I'm sure my friend group will change... I'm going to shift again so-
Oh I totally understand, and it's not weird!! We actually get attached to friends. Even my friends are going away to another state after a year :'(
You guys just stay in touch through calls and chats!!
It's actually difficult to stay connected... I have already shifted once, and Ik the experience... So I didn't really want to be that attached... Somehow I actually had to cry after my bday coz they both made it so damn special... I really don't wanna lose them... But it's like, I already knew the end, before it began.
Omo that's sad. I have this experience too, it's ok. Ik it's difficult to stay connected, but at least it's not impossible, right? :)
Plus, since they're special, you ought to stay connected, OK? Tryna not lose them :) <3
I will try alright. Tysmm Ash! Will talk to you tomorrow, good night and sweet dreams!

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:55
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:43
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:41 Hii
Morning guysss
Hi TINY
Hiiiiii Toothpaste
How are you?
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46 Of course 😃 YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG
Naah! I slept all day!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:47 Here's near 8 pm!
Ooh nice!! :D
Sick but alright!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:15
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:12
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:06
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:03
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:59

Help- even that seems weird... Like I'm not supposed to miss them like this. It will js hurt me after an year... Because I'm sure my friend group will change... I'm going to shift again so-
Oh I totally understand, and it's not weird!! We actually get attached to friends. Even my friends are going away to another state after a year :'(
You guys just stay in touch through calls and chats!!
It's actually difficult to stay connected... I have already shifted once, and Ik the experience... So I didn't really want to be that attached... Somehow I actually had to cry after my bday coz they both made it so damn special... I really don't wanna lose them... But it's like, I already knew the end, before it began.
Omo that's sad. I have this experience too, it's ok. Ik it's difficult to stay connected, but at least it's not impossible, right? :)
Plus, since they're special, you ought to stay connected, OK? Tryna not lose them :) <3
I will try alright. Tysmm Ash! Will talk to you tomorrow, good night and sweet dreams!
Mhm same to you!!
take care!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:09
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:36
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:12
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:05 OIYE!!! YOU ARE MINE <3 <3 BABYCAKES *pinkpenguin*
Really adorkable! I find it cute <3
Aww thank you babycakes <3
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:16 Onnnnnnnn, so cute boys <3
Thank you!!
No problem, it's all real <3
Uh huh. It is!! :D
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:16
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:55
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:43
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:41 Hii
Morning guysss
Hi TINY
Hiiiiii Toothpaste
How are you?
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46 Of course 😃 YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG
Naah! I slept all day!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:47 Here's near 8 pm!
Ooh nice!! :D
Sick but alright!
*Hugs* TINY I hope you get well soon!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:17
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:09
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:36
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:12
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:05 OIYE!!! YOU ARE MINE <3 <3 BABYCAKES *pinkpenguin*
Really adorkable! I find it cute <3
Aww thank you babycakes <3
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:16 Onnnnnnnn, so cute boys <3
Thank you!!
No problem, it's all real <3
Uh huh. It is!! :D
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:16
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:55
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:43

Hi TINY
Hiiiiii Toothpaste
How are you?
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46 Of course 😃 YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG
Naah! I slept all day!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:47 Here's near 8 pm!
Ooh nice!! :D
Sick but alright!
*Hugs* TINY I hope you get well soon!
Thank youuu

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Uh, it's only 14 :40 pm !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m at 2:42 pm
Back 4706 / 18141