Back 4702 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Guys please put an English translation of the words.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 12:47 Awesome!! *Cuddles with Hades*
He's MINE 😍
We'll see about that my dear! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
555 message yeah !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 17:41 555 message yeah !
Nice!!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
morning everyone!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo!

iNPC: Reuben Garcia
OOC Let's Chat!
hello!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 4702 / 18141