Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

-69 mhm I'll get some for sure!!

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-70

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-69

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-70

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-71

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-72

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-73

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-74

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-75

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
-74


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.