Back 4700 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Félicitation !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 13:14 Félicitation !
???

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
it's in french

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 13:36 it's in french
Please remember to provide a translation. In this case: congrats.

If you know what’s best for you, call me Kit.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!!!

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Gah, I have an appointment to get to. Rowan, I am working on the reply.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice ! No problem, i'm homeworking ;)

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
Back 4700 / 18141