Back 4697 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 06:47 :blush: :kiss: :love2: :love: :kiss2: :love: :kiss:

Too late I already have fallen too much in love Hades 😻😍🥰😘
Cute simp!
OOC Let's Chat!
*finally decides to pop in and check* I'M still here

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:21
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 06:47 :blush: :kiss: :love2: :love: :kiss2: :love: :kiss:

Too late I already have fallen too much in love Hades 😻😍🥰😘
Cute simp!
Yes that I am!! 😻😍

How are you doing?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Reg. Don't know if that was for me or not so I'll just answer. Terrible. I'm doing terrible

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:50 Hi Reg. Don't know if that was for me or not so I'll just answer. Terrible. I'm doing terrible
Hey Lily!! It was for both you and Hades <3 *hugs*

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:45 Yes that I am!! 😻😍

How are you doing?
Adorable! I'm doing well, having some relaxing day! What about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:58
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:45 Yes that I am!! 😻😍

How are you doing?
Adorable! I'm doing well, having some relaxing day! What about you?
I'm alright! Just in a lot of pain in my left foot!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
A reminder: Please do not post about someone else being banned from the site. It is not appropriate to do so and is frankly no one's business.

BEATRICE FORSYTH
DUSANA SABO
AGATA RÍOS MATOS
OOC Let's Chat!
ahh so many things going on :wry:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:58
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:50 Hi Reg. Don't know if that was for me or not so I'll just answer. Terrible. I'm doing terrible
Hey Lily!! It was for both you and Hades <3 *hugs*
Hi. *hugs back*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4697 / 18141