Back 4695 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:20
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:15
Yep they are, which is why I'm confused. And I'm Gryffindor on the other site! I wanted Slytherin!
lol! I messed up the one on here. Whenever I get around to it, I wonder which one I'd get.
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:07
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:05

That's what I was thinking!

This may be kind of silly for me to ask so, but is it possible that Kaitlyn is somewhat considered to be a tomboyish girl in a way?-
Because I was wondering if she was or not :what:
I'd categorize Kaitlyn as a girly girl. She cares too much about her appearance to be tomboyish (but she does have a few attributes that are of tomboys).

*waves* Hi Susan.
Ah I see I see..
lol! I'm still thinking on Kaitlyn's reaction to Annette tossing the slugs in.
AHAHAGH- That's alright- take your time.

I was actually thinking the same thing to how Annette handles the slug a moment ago-
Oh yeah and Annette doing it while Kaitlyn was putting hers in her cauldron if it's a bit confusing, even though Annette should've done it quieter.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:01
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:20
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:15
Yep they are, which is why I'm confused. And I'm Gryffindor on the other site! I wanted Slytherin!
lol! I messed up the one on here. Whenever I get around to it, I wonder which one I'd get.
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:07

I'd categorize Kaitlyn as a girly girl. She cares too much about her appearance to be tomboyish (but she does have a few attributes that are of tomboys).

*waves* Hi Susan.
Ah I see I see..
lol! I'm still thinking on Kaitlyn's reaction to Annette tossing the slugs in.
AHAHAGH- That's alright- take your time.

I was actually thinking the same thing to how Annette handles the slug a moment ago-
Oh yeah and Annette doing it while Kaitlyn was putting hers in her cauldron if it's a bit confusing, even though Annette should've done it quieter.
Ah, boo, ok. I just wrote Kaitlyn snorting to Annette's reaction. Ok, I'll adjust it. :)
And I think it's awesome that Annette just threw them in.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone. I'm not feeling very well...

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone. I'm not feeling very well...

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:10 Hi everyone. I'm not feeling very well...
Sorry to hear that! :cry2:
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:10 Hi everyone. I'm not feeling very well...
*offers a hug to Genny*
Aw, I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:04
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:01
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:20
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:15
Yep they are, which is why I'm confused. And I'm Gryffindor on the other site! I wanted Slytherin!
lol! I messed up the one on here. Whenever I get around to it, I wonder which one I'd get.
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:16

Ah I see I see..
lol! I'm still thinking on Kaitlyn's reaction to Annette tossing the slugs in.
AHAHAGH- That's alright- take your time.

I was actually thinking the same thing to how Annette handles the slug a moment ago-
Oh yeah and Annette doing it while Kaitlyn was putting hers in her cauldron if it's a bit confusing, even though Annette should've done it quieter.
Ah, boo, ok. I just wrote Kaitlyn snorting to Annette's reaction. Ok, I'll adjust it. :)
And I think it's awesome that Annette just threw them in.
OH WELL- if that's the case- you do you, I don't mind it if you wanted her to do so, so no need to worry on rewriting it because you don't need to-
But hey it is all your choice

Be wild about it :chocogrenouille: <3

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:17
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:04
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:01
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:20
Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:15

lol! I messed up the one on here. Whenever I get around to it, I wonder which one I'd get.



lol! I'm still thinking on Kaitlyn's reaction to Annette tossing the slugs in.
AHAHAGH- That's alright- take your time.

I was actually thinking the same thing to how Annette handles the slug a moment ago-
Oh yeah and Annette doing it while Kaitlyn was putting hers in her cauldron if it's a bit confusing, even though Annette should've done it quieter.
Ah, boo, ok. I just wrote Kaitlyn snorting to Annette's reaction. Ok, I'll adjust it. :)
And I think it's awesome that Annette just threw them in.
OH WELL- if that's the case- you do you, I don't mind it if you wanted her to do so, so no need to worry on rewriting it because you don't need to-
But hey it is all your choice

Be wild about it :chocogrenouille: <3
No worries, I already re-wrote it. She'll still snort, don't worry. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:14
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:10 Hi everyone. I'm not feeling very well...
*offers a hug to Genny*
Aw, I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon! <3
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:13
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:10 Hi everyone. I'm not feeling very well...
Sorry to hear that! :cry2:
Thank you for being so supportive. That's what I really love about this site. <3

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:26
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:14
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:10 Hi everyone. I'm not feeling very well...
*offers a hug to Genny*
Aw, I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon! <3
Inara Yang wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:13
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:10 Hi everyone. I'm not feeling very well...
Sorry to hear that! :cry2:
Thank you for being so supportive. That's what I really love about this site. <3
We love you, too, Genny!
Back 4695 / 18141