24 Feb 2024, 03:01
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:20AHAHAGH- That's alright- take your time.Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:15lol! I messed up the one on here. Whenever I get around to it, I wonder which one I'd get.Yep they are, which is why I'm confused. And I'm Gryffindor on the other site! I wanted Slytherin!
lol! I'm still thinking on Kaitlyn's reaction to Annette tossing the slugs in.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:16Ah I see I see..Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:07I'd categorize Kaitlyn as a girly girl. She cares too much about her appearance to be tomboyish (but she does have a few attributes that are of tomboys).Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:05
That's what I was thinking!
This may be kind of silly for me to ask so, but is it possible that Kaitlyn is somewhat considered to be a tomboyish girl in a way?-
Because I was wondering if she was or not![]()
*waves* Hi Susan.
I was actually thinking the same thing to how Annette handles the slug a moment ago-
Oh yeah and Annette doing it while Kaitlyn was putting hers in her cauldron if it's a bit confusing, even though Annette should've done it quieter.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
24 Feb 2024, 03:04
Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:01Ah, boo, ok. I just wrote Kaitlyn snorting to Annette's reaction. Ok, I'll adjust it.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:20AHAHAGH- That's alright- take your time.Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:15lol! I messed up the one on here. Whenever I get around to it, I wonder which one I'd get.Yep they are, which is why I'm confused. And I'm Gryffindor on the other site! I wanted Slytherin!
lol! I'm still thinking on Kaitlyn's reaction to Annette tossing the slugs in.Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:16Ah I see I see..Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 01:07
I'd categorize Kaitlyn as a girly girl. She cares too much about her appearance to be tomboyish (but she does have a few attributes that are of tomboys).
*waves* Hi Susan.
I was actually thinking the same thing to how Annette handles the slug a moment ago-
Oh yeah and Annette doing it while Kaitlyn was putting hers in her cauldron if it's a bit confusing, even though Annette should've done it quieter.
And I think it's awesome that Annette just threw them in.
24 Feb 2024, 03:10
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 03:10
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 03:14
Let's Chat!
*offers a hug to Genny*
Aw, I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon!
24 Feb 2024, 03:17
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:04OH WELL- if that's the case- you do you, I don't mind it if you wanted her to do so, so no need to worry on rewriting it because you don't need to-Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:01Ah, boo, ok. I just wrote Kaitlyn snorting to Annette's reaction. Ok, I'll adjust it.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:20AHAHAGH- That's alright- take your time.Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:15lol! I messed up the one on here. Whenever I get around to it, I wonder which one I'd get.Yep they are, which is why I'm confused. And I'm Gryffindor on the other site! I wanted Slytherin!
lol! I'm still thinking on Kaitlyn's reaction to Annette tossing the slugs in.
I was actually thinking the same thing to how Annette handles the slug a moment ago-
Oh yeah and Annette doing it while Kaitlyn was putting hers in her cauldron if it's a bit confusing, even though Annette should've done it quieter.
And I think it's awesome that Annette just threw them in.
But hey it is all your choice
Be wild about it![]()
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
24 Feb 2024, 03:25
Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:17No worries, I already re-wrote it. She'll still snort, don't worry.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:04OH WELL- if that's the case- you do you, I don't mind it if you wanted her to do so, so no need to worry on rewriting it because you don't need to-Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:01Ah, boo, ok. I just wrote Kaitlyn snorting to Annette's reaction. Ok, I'll adjust it.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:20AHAHAGH- That's alright- take your time.Tracey Bailey wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 02:15
lol! I messed up the one on here. Whenever I get around to it, I wonder which one I'd get.
lol! I'm still thinking on Kaitlyn's reaction to Annette tossing the slugs in.
I was actually thinking the same thing to how Annette handles the slug a moment ago-
Oh yeah and Annette doing it while Kaitlyn was putting hers in her cauldron if it's a bit confusing, even though Annette should've done it quieter.
And I think it's awesome that Annette just threw them in.
But hey it is all your choice
Be wild about it![]()
![]()
24 Feb 2024, 03:26
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:14*offers a hug to Genny*
Aw, I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon!![]()
Thank you for being so supportive. That's what I really love about this site.
24 Feb 2024, 03:33
Let's Chat!
We love you, too, Genny!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:26Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 03:14*offers a hug to Genny*
Aw, I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon!
Thank you for being so supportive. That's what I really love about this site.![]()