Back 4685 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:39 *run more than every one* i run faster than all of you ! (bye irl)
Bye!
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:40
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:39 *run more than every one* i run faster than all of you ! (bye irl)
Bye!
Bye Rowan :bye:

*continues running* LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello??? ummm

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:47 Hello??? ummm
Hello! Just trying to escape from Suz. AGAIN
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok. Good luck :)

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
*jumps in tree and hides*
OOC Let's Chat!
Where is he...

Mia do you know where he iss
OOC Let's Chat!
ummmm, *looks at shoes and dosen't say a thing* sorry :evil:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:43
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:40
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:39 *run more than every one* i run faster than all of you ! (bye irl)
Bye!
Bye Rowan :bye:

*continues running* LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I am here ! Just needed to move home :lol:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
*whispers to mia from tree* Thank youuuuuu
Back 4685 / 18141