Back 4683 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Annie Morgan wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:49
Jam Chong wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:48 hi yalls i cant sleep😭😭😭
this talk abt plays is rlly interesting thoo im in drama but im incharge of props and help out with costumes sometimes
cant act even if my life depended on it
Props is super important, I did follow spot, run crew, and props as well as micing the actors and quick changes. Basically everything that did not require buttons because I don't have self control.

I'm sorry you can't sleep though
the button thing is so real. i originally wanted to be in tech but i cldnt make it since i was always resisting the urge to press any button that i thought would do smt interesting (resisting FAILED badly on multiple occasions)

Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
OOC Let's Chat!
Props is cool! My play (BFG) is heavy on props. I hope I get my role! *Continues to die of stress*

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ! <3 <3 <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:04 Props is cool! My play (BFG) is heavy on props. I hope I get my role! *Continues to die of stress*
Hah I'm sure you will! But that's a fun play, any role is fun.

My school go the honor of doing a lot of fun ones like Beauty and the Beast, Mamma Mia and Newsies this year.

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
OOC Let's Chat!
Plays are amazing i've done some in my old school before
OOC Let's Chat!
I- what is going on in here
OOC Let's Chat!
Anything :tongue:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:27 Anything :tongue:
I- Fair enough
Lol
OOC Let's Chat!
I just don't know what to do, i wanna continue my RP with Kaitlyn or Ernest but i alrdy responded :cry2:

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:28
Rowan Bellegno wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:27 Anything :tongue:
I- Fair enough
Lol
Your back again brian yay
Back 4683 / 18141