23 Feb 2024, 20:53
Let's Chat!
the button thing is so real. i originally wanted to be in tech but i cldnt make it since i was always resisting the urge to press any button that i thought would do smt interesting (resisting FAILED badly on multiple occasions)Annie Morgan wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:49Props is super important, I did follow spot, run crew, and props as well as micing the actors and quick changes. Basically everything that did not require buttons because I don't have self control.Jam Chong wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:48 hi yalls i cant sleep
this talk abt plays is rlly interesting thoo im in drama but im incharge of props and help out with costumes sometimes
cant act even if my life depended on it
I'm sorry you can't sleep though
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
23 Feb 2024, 21:04
Let's Chat!
Props is cool! My play (BFG) is heavy on props. I hope I get my role! *Continues to die of stress*
|
|
23 Feb 2024, 21:06
Let's Chat!
23 Feb 2024, 21:09
Let's Chat!
Hah I'm sure you will! But that's a fun play, any role is fun.Quinn Brook wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 21:04 Props is cool! My play (BFG) is heavy on props. I hope I get my role! *Continues to die of stress*
My school go the honor of doing a lot of fun ones like Beauty and the Beast, Mamma Mia and Newsies this year.
♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
23 Feb 2024, 21:27
Let's Chat!
23 Feb 2024, 21:29
Let's Chat!
23 Feb 2024, 21:30
Let's Chat!
Your back again brian yay
