Back 4681 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:09
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:08
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:07
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:03 Ok i am feeling great now- i got amazing news-
What news is this? other than insulting me?
hes messing with you when he insults people he respects them
yes i called you out deal with it
an interesting approach.
Yep.. Anyways the news is above he already sent it
yes, yes, I saw. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:09
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:08
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:07

What news is this? other than insulting me?
hes messing with you when he insults people he respects them
yes i called you out deal with it
an interesting approach.
Yep.. Anyways the news is above he already sent it
yes, yes, I saw. :)
he's gonna have alot of simps now- Not like he already does
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:11
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:09
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:08

hes messing with you when he insults people he respects them
yes i called you out deal with it
an interesting approach.
Yep.. Anyways the news is above he already sent it
yes, yes, I saw. :)
he's gonna have alot of simps now- Not like he already does
lol, sounds like an exciting time for him.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:12
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:11
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:09

an interesting approach.
Yep.. Anyways the news is above he already sent it
yes, yes, I saw. :)
he's gonna have alot of simps now- Not like he already does
lol, sounds like an exciting time for him.
he litterally freaks- Poor guy
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:13
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:12
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:11
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10

Yep.. Anyways the news is above he already sent it
yes, yes, I saw. :)
he's gonna have alot of simps now- Not like he already does
lol, sounds like an exciting time for him.
he litterally freaks- Poor guy
aww. I'm sure he'll be able to manage it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:14
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:13
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:12
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:11
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10

yes, yes, I saw. :)
he's gonna have alot of simps now- Not like he already does
lol, sounds like an exciting time for him.
he litterally freaks- Poor guy
aww. I'm sure he'll be able to manage it.
I- did he not tell you what happened before he even had dealt with a jerk
OOC Let's Chat!
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:15
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:14
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:13
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:12
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:11

he's gonna have alot of simps now- Not like he already does
lol, sounds like an exciting time for him.
he litterally freaks- Poor guy
aww. I'm sure he'll be able to manage it.
I- did he not tell you what happened before he even had dealt with a jerk
Can’t say I remember. I’ve only seen bits and pieces.

Anyways, bye, off to work.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:17
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:15
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:14
Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:13
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:12

lol, sounds like an exciting time for him.
he litterally freaks- Poor guy
aww. I'm sure he'll be able to manage it.
I- did he not tell you what happened before he even had dealt with a jerk
Can’t say I remember. I’ve only seen bits and pieces.

Anyways, bye, off to work.
Bye :bye:
OOC Let's Chat!
My stess levels are skyrocketing!

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Brook wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:31 My stess levels are skyrocketing!
How come?
Back 4681 / 18141