23 Feb 2024, 20:10
Let's Chat!
yes, yes, I saw.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10Yep.. Anyways the news is above he already sent itKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:09an interesting approach.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:08hes messing with you when he insults people he respects them
yes i called you out deal with it
23 Feb 2024, 20:11
Let's Chat!
he's gonna have alot of simps now- Not like he already doesKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10yes, yes, I saw.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10Yep.. Anyways the news is above he already sent itKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:09an interesting approach.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:08hes messing with you when he insults people he respects them
yes i called you out deal with it![]()
23 Feb 2024, 20:12
Let's Chat!
lol, sounds like an exciting time for him.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:11he's gonna have alot of simps now- Not like he already doesKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10yes, yes, I saw.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10Yep.. Anyways the news is above he already sent itKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:09an interesting approach.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:08
hes messing with you when he insults people he respects them
yes i called you out deal with it![]()
23 Feb 2024, 20:13
Let's Chat!
he litterally freaks- Poor guyKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:12lol, sounds like an exciting time for him.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:11he's gonna have alot of simps now- Not like he already doesKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:10yes, yes, I saw.![]()
23 Feb 2024, 20:14
Let's Chat!
aww. I'm sure he'll be able to manage it.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:13he litterally freaks- Poor guyKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:12lol, sounds like an exciting time for him.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:11he's gonna have alot of simps now- Not like he already does
23 Feb 2024, 20:15
Let's Chat!
I- did he not tell you what happened before he even had dealt with a jerkKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:14aww. I'm sure he'll be able to manage it.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:13he litterally freaks- Poor guyKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:12lol, sounds like an exciting time for him.
23 Feb 2024, 20:17
Let's Chat!
Can’t say I remember. I’ve only seen bits and pieces.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:15I- did he not tell you what happened before he even had dealt with a jerkKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:14aww. I'm sure he'll be able to manage it.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:13he litterally freaks- Poor guy
Anyways, bye, off to work.
23 Feb 2024, 20:20
Let's Chat!
ByeKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:17Can’t say I remember. I’ve only seen bits and pieces.Susan Stewart wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:15I- did he not tell you what happened before he even had dealt with a jerkKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 20:14aww. I'm sure he'll be able to manage it.
Anyways, bye, off to work.
23 Feb 2024, 20:31
Let's Chat!
My stess levels are skyrocketing!
|
|