Back 4676 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 18:19 Aw, I’m sorry Minnie!

Ugh, that’s rough Rowan.

Hey, us girls need to stick together, Brian. :)
:tongueangry: We're no longer friends*acting mad*
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 18:19 Aw, I’m sorry Minnie!

Ugh, that’s rough Rowan.

Hey, us girls need to stick together, Brian. :)

Hi Mia!
I knoooooooooooooooooooooooooow
Thanks alrdy <3

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Mia Fuzy wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 18:17 Hello there! :bye:
Hey mia!
[/quote]


Hi how are you doing?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Mia!
[/quote]

Hi there! :)

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
Going in class, ciao !

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right
OOC Let's Chat!
Bye Rowan!

Im doing good mia but try not to double post i dont want you to get in trouble



Im still mad at you Susan dont try anything dumb
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 11:55 :blush: :kiss: :love2: :love: :cheers: :kiss2: :love: :kiss:

I accept that I am yours babycakes <3

A date where your baby boy 😍 showers you with macarons!
I really like that, actually! Just don't fall too much in love!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm sorry about the double posting my computer randomly gliches. I need to get a new one.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
OOC Let's Chat!
theater time boizzzzzzz


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 23 Feb 2024, 18:26 Bye Rowan!

Im doing good mia but try not to double post i dont want you to get in trouble



Im still mad at you Susan dont try anything dumb
Im sorryyyyyyyyy Dont be mad please :cry2:
Back 4676 / 18141